Monday, August 31, 2009

my other blog!

hi, if your passing by then please check out my other blog- Jonesy and Me! i made it just yesterday- this is gonna sound a bit odd haha, this blog is about me and my loan pony Jonesy. all my photos and videos were killing my Facebook so i had to find some other way to put them on the internet! if you go there you will find the blog is explained in much more detail.. thanks !
 
Some none horsey things now.
Back to school soon. Seriously not looking forward to it =[  and i listened to ONE Taylor Swift song- and im obsessed! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME?! Im getting quite scared if im honest!
I need to start reading Catcher in the Rye soon. Has anybody read this? Is it a good book? Tell me!
also; a proper outfit post will be coming soon! as soon as i have been on another shopping spree xD
and thanks to the people who have so far commented on my blog; its very kind of you =]
xo, Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment