Tuesday, September 01, 2009

outfit post =]

hey, so this is my first outfit post.. *gulp* try not to be TOO judgemental.. i'm still learning :) i was going out to a competition thing with my family.. so i tried not to dress up too much but it turns out i wasn't that overdressed anyway =] Yay!
Connie likes to join in..
(Jeggings; new look, sandals; Warehouse, Skirt; red herring, top; topshop, cardigan; george)
i think i had a hair issue here..
my fringe gladiator type sandals.. i love these. with my granny ankle jeggings :)
i like driving =D whilst listening to my iPod..
no i wasn't really driving, the car was stationary.
my new and improved hair.. before i dyed it black and slathered loads of thick black eyeliner on my eyelids.
but i gotta show you all this belt i scored at Zara..
so its nothing like a Christopher Ross belt, but i love it ! it was £20, the last one in the shop. i had to get it off a mannequin.
hmm.. nothing much else to say i dont think.
i think im going to re-decorate my room. i want white walls with black laminte flooring and a black ceiling.
ALSO; i was ebaying Ann Demeulemeester and i found some single lace talon heel boots.. i'd love to buy these but at the minute theyre simply out of my price range =[ plus i think i like the flat heel with the triple lace better..
140342337789
£413.. they look real enough to me!
i decided i want a antique singer sewing machine. hmm.. im not too sure yet. i need to sketch out my room then persuade my parents to let me re decorate it. then enlist the help of alice. hmm....
i was also thinking of making myself a skirt on my Singer that i have at the minute.. my grandma gave me it but i dont want to put it on eBay like she suggested. I shall think.
xo, Liv

2 comments:

  1. love the blog. thanx 4 the comment on mine.
    Tomorrow x
    www.inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your shoes!! great blog!

    ReplyDelete